23 September 2014

About A Tower Unseen

I've been playing a game on my Android phone - Ayakashi Ghost Guild - since May last year (sometime during the Ninja's Elegy event). It started off as a card collecting game to play in my off time. Then they introduced Guilds to foster group play. The first Guild I joined in the game was a bust, but soon after a friend introduced me to a welcoming Guild with members from all around the world. Though there have been some bumps along the road, I've had fun with this group of people interacting on LINE chat and in the game itself.

Just recently our Guild held a writing contest, just for kicks. Since it's been such a long time since I wrote anything, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm (slightly) ashamed I didn't write much, and what I ended up submitting was more of a preview than a full (short) story. Nevertheless, the seed has been planted, and I may continue this, if only to satisfy my own curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment